मंगळवार, १६ जून, २००९

A Beginning

Since childhood, I had a habit of writing my thoughts as well as thoughts of great people in small notebook. There are always turns in one"s life, particularly a woman's. So once i was out of school, my writing stopped and life started running like anything; i did not even know whether i breathed or not!

Then again i fell in love with nature, life and so called prapanch- in full swing. So many moments of joy, sorrow, anger, frustration, optimism, all sorts of thing in one full packed day and so many days together like this.

Naturally, my writing started living again! my mind was full of all emotions and thoughts!
I was running. Once when i stopped, someone close to me asked me  "what is this for? to keep locked??
Nonsense !"  And that made me come out! I began writing articles, reading my poems to my friends, publishing the scribblings, etc. Now one may think i have lots of collection; no way!
But one thing is sure, i have very sensitive mind, which makes me think.
Today, very suddenly again, i have created this blog of mine. I did not know earlier that this was so Easy!!

To begin with publishing my old writings, i did not know how to write in Devanagari script. But writing on two  Marathi Blogs - Marathi Gazal.com and Maayboli helped me  a lot. The responses from the writers on these blogs was an encouragement. To write on these blogs was becoming like an addiction!! Thnx a lot to all my well-wishers over there.

This blog of mine is fully dedicated to my dear ones. Here i must thank my friends who have patiently given an ear to my poems and talks on different issues! It was really an encouragement.
A warm welcome to all like minded. pl free to interact.
Welcome, enjoy and live happily !!


कोणत्याही टिप्पण्‍या नाहीत:

टिप्पणी पोस्ट करा